Woodstock Storage is comprised of a Class A self-storage facility with 74,250 net rentable square feet and 631 climate-controlled units, ranging from 25 to 300 square feet. Constructed and completed in 2019, the brand-new, four-story property offers two elevators for consumer convenience and is secured by premium video surveillance, keypad access and optimal lighting. Additionally, the subject features a spacious office consisting of 1,584 square feet. The facility offers ground level access on the first and second floors, benefiting the site with premium rental rates for approximately 50 percent of the total units. The property is impeccably situated in the Atlanta MSA; a top 10 MSA and one of the nation’s fastest-growing regions.
Situated at 185 Woodstock Parkway, the site is located parallel to the on and off ramps to Interstate 575; residents and visitors alike must pass the site to access the core components of downtown Woodstock and its corresponding suburbs. The state-of-the-art building boasts visibility from Interstate 575, one of the MSA’s most-frequented thoroughfares with a traffic count exceeding 102,000 vehicles daily. The site is also near both Towne Lake Parkway and County Road 77, with traffic counts of over 44,000 and 13,000 vehicles daily, respectively. The property is adjacent to Ford and a new 300-unit Lennar’s Haddonstone Development and is within a mile of Pine Hill Residential, Town Lake Hills Residential, Woodstock Station, Woodstock Elementary, Woodstock Middle School and Woodstock High School. The site is also within two miles of Towne Lake Shopping Center, Palmer Apartments, Avonlea Apartments, The Heights Apartments at Towne Lake, Dunkin’ Donuts, Longhorn Steakhouse, Walgreens, Chick-Fil-A, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Panera Bread, Bank of America, Taco Bell, Kroger and several other national retailers. Furthermore, the site resides minutes from The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta, which consists of nearly 100 national retailers and vendors. The five-mile surroundings boast a median household income of $77,592, while this population is projected to rise by over 8.6 percent from 2019 to 2024, exceeding national growth. The surrounding area continues to expand with the construction of new residential developments to match the population influx. The site will serve as the key storage destination for its suburban setting with a substantial advantage as the closest facility to these communities.
Woodstock Storage has all the desirable components of a self-storage investment, including its ideal surroundings for storage made up of strong demographics, affluent incomes, residential developments, highway appeal, high barrier-to-entry market and an overall key location that will allow the site to have a prominent market footprint. This is coupled with the benefits of offering two floors accessible at ground level for premium rental rates, capitalizing on the facility’s entire lease-up period and generating subsequent income through tenant insurance sales and merchandise, supported by a professional management team within this Class A self-storage asset.
- Newly-Constructed, Class-A Self-Storage Facility in One of the Fastest-Growing MSAs in the Nation
- Represents the Best-of-the-Market with an Advantageous Location to Both the Surrounding Communities and Developments
- Situated in a High Barrier-to-Entry Market
- Excellent Proximity to Several National Retailers and Large-Scale Shopping Centers, Including The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta
- Exceptional Returns Through Lease-Up Activity, Premium Rental Rates from Two Stories of Ground Level Storage Units and Supplemental Income Generators, Including Tenant Insurance and Merchandise Sales
- Adjacent with Visibility to Interstate 575, Which Sustains a Heavy Traffic Count Exceeding 102,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Population of Over 162,000 Individuals Within a Five-Mile Radius
- Projected Population Increase of 8.6 Percent from 2019 to 2024, Exceeding National Growth