The Self-Storage Group of Cushman & Wakefield has been selected to exclusively market the sale of a class A, new construction self-storage opportunity in Tallahassee, FL.
Take advantage of an exclusive opportunity to acquire a brand-new self-storage facility in Florida’s state capital. The Tallahassee metro area is home to 385,145, including a robust student population of 70,000. Florida State University, Florida A&M University and Tallahassee Community College are all located here. A well-educated workforce coupled with the university-partnered research center (“Smart Park”) are quickly establishing Tallahassee as a tech hub—drawing new companies and new residents to the growing city.
Located on Timberlane road and Martin Hurst road on the north side of Tallahassee, this self-storage is just west of Market Square. It is conveniently located along the I-10 and Thomasville corridor with many new multifamily housing developments and a $71,051 median household income within a one-mile radius. Currently under construction, the modern structure will boast 70,040 square feet of space and 678 rentable units.
As the facility has not yet been completed, this sale presents a unique opportunity to secure an optimally located facility in a prominent, densely populated metropolitan area where self-storage is in immediate and continuous demand.
- Brand-new facility under construction in the Tallahassee metropolitan area; current population is 385,145.
- High-visibility, accessible location near Thomasville Road, which sees around 49,000 vehicles per day.
- Situated close to Market Square and new multifamily housing developments.
- $71,051 median household income within a one-mile radius.
- Facility offers a total of 70,040 square feet of space and 678 rentable units.
- Climate-controlled options available.