The Roswell Self-Storage Opportunity is a Class A purpose-built self-storage facility that opened in January 2021. This 96,187 net rentable square foot facility includes 835 climate-controlled units along with one office space. The premier quality of the facility can be seen with one glance due to the high-quality brick exterior as well as the tastefully designed front office. There are 2 drive-up loading area located in the paved parking lot and have complimentary carts as well which makes customer accessibility a breeze.
The facility is near the city center area of Roswell, Georgia, across the street from the Roswell Police Department. The proximity to local law enforcement provides a further sense of security to customers visiting the location.
The 3-mile trade area has a population of 76,830 and a median income of $88,789. This high-income level yields significant support for discretionary spending within the city as well as future retail and housing developments. The population has been growing at a rate of 0.81% annually with a notable 9.68% population increase since 2010.
- An early-stage lease-up deal with excellent occupancy trends.
- $88,789 3-mile medium income, significantly higher than the national average.
- Proforma returns are expected of 12.4% cash-on-cash and 21.2% leveraged IRR.
- Exceptional visibility with approximately 30,000 annual average daily traffic volume.
- Facility is in historic downtown Roswell District across from Roswell police department.