The Cushman & Wakefield Self Storage Advisory Group has been retained as exclusive advisors to offer for sale the Roswell, GA self-storage property. This presents a unique opportunity to acquire an established business in the densely populated Atlanta metro area.
Located less than an hour from downtown Atlanta, Roswell is one of the metro area’s closest and most steadily growing suburbs. The 2019 estimated population was 94,763, making Roswell the state’s eighth-largest city.
An influx of new residents places the self-storage market in high demand. This 73,285 square-foot facility is conveniently situated on Old Ellis Road, a six-minute drive from Alpharetta Highway. Built-in 2020, the modern layout offers a range of drive-up units—from 5×10 to 10×20 up through 10×30 parking spaces for RVs, boats, and vehicles. Personal belongings are protected by keypad entries, gated access, and other state-of-the-art security features. In total, this opportunity offers considerable upside in management, operations, and revenue enhancement.
- Roswell is a growing suburb (population 94,763) and the eighth-largest city in Georgia.
- Property is optimally located on Old Ellis Road with an upcoming expansion making it easy to access Alpharetta Highway.
- Built in 2020, the facility is clean, modern, and nearly brand-new.
- The property offers a total of 73,285 rentable SF and 600 rentable units.
- Physical occupancy is at 92.0% / 90.3% with economic occupancy at 48.71%.
- Features include climate-controlled storage options, parking spaces for RV, boats, and vehicles, and electronic gate access.
- Possible storage and or parking expansion on the west side of the parcel
- First and Second floors are walk-in accessible.
- Annex location offers office space with 5 year leased tenant Turfmaster.
- The subject facility is managed by Absolute Storage Management, Inc. (ASM), founded in 2002, is one of the largest privately held self-storage management companies in the United States.