The Self-Storage Group of Cushman & Wakefield has been selected to exclusively market the sale of the Plant City, FL Self-Storage Opportunity.
Take advantage of the rare opportunity to invest in a brand-new self-storage property located in the fast-growing Tampa-St. Petersburg metro area. Altogether, the Tampa metro is home to nearly 3.1 million residents, which is a 10.7% increase since the 2010 census.
Located in Plant City, this self-storage property is at the corner of Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard and South Alexander St, across the street from the Plant City Farmers Market and adjacent to the Plant City medical campus. Currently under construction, the 89,432 square-foot facility hosts 423 units. Tenants benefit from modern conveniences like drive-up access, 24-hour building access, interior loading, climate-controlled units and 24-hour security surveillance. The facility also has 28,000 square feet of occupied warehouse space (NNN) that generates $14,000 per month in income.
As the densely populated city of Tampa continues to expand, suburban areas like Plant City are poised for continuous growth. For a savvy investor, this self-storage opportunity allows an investor to acquire a lease-up opportunity in the booming West Coast of Florida.
- Brand-new self-storage facility and warehouse asset.
- Property is conveniently situated within Hillsborough County, one of the state’s fastest-growing counties with a population nearing 1.5 million.
- Opportunity to convert the 28,000 square foot warehouse asset into storage upon completion of the existing 3-year NNN lease.
- Rare opportunity to acquire a certificate of occupancy deal with existing income.
- Property is protected by a 24-hour security system.
- Excellent visibility from South Alexander St with traffic counts exceeding 27,000 vehicles daily.