The Self-Storage Group of Cushman & Wakefield has been selected to exclusively market the sale of two properties in the Orlando, FL area.
Take advantage of an incredible opportunity to invest in two established self-storage properties in the fast-growing Orlando metropolitan area. A world-renowned tourist destination, Orlando is also becoming an established healthcare core and well-respected technology hub. A plethora of things to do, year-round good weather, and ample career opportunities are steadily drawing new residents—thus driving the demand for housing and storage.
The Orlando property is located just minutes from the city’s central business district. Built-in 2019, this facility serves the densely populated urban area with
an ample 64,849 square feet of space, the facility accommodates a total of 676 rental units. A bit further out, the St. Cloud facility serves affluent suburban neighborhoods south of Kissimmee. This self-storage facility boasts an impressive 88,470 square feet of space and hosts 756 rentable units.
For a savvy investor, this sale presents a unique opportunity to acquire two established self-storage businesses in a bustling Central Florida metro bolstered by strong tourism industry and growing health and technology sectors.
- Two established businesses serving Orlando, FL, a fast-growing metro area that’s currently home to 2.5 million residents.
- Optimal locations: the Orlando property is near downtown while the St. Cloud property is just minutes from resorts, theme parks, and many residential neighborhoods.
- Properties offer a total of 153,349 square feet and 1,432 rentable units.
- Facilities are protected by electronic gate access and video surveillance.
- Climate-controlled units are available.