The Self-Storage Group of Cushman & Wakefield has been selected to exclusively market the sale of the Miami, FL Self-Storage Opportunity.
Take advantage of the rare opportunity to invest in a long-standing self-storage property located in the fast-growing Miami metro area. Altogether, the Miami metro is home to nearly 6.2 million residents, which is a 19.73% increase since the 2010 census.
Situated in the famed Little Havana neighborhood, this self-storage property is at the corner of NW 12th Avenue and NW 5th Street, across the street from 7-11 and only a few blocks away from Marlins Park. Built-in 2017, the 75,882 square-foot facility hosts 930 units. Tenants benefit from modern conveniences like drive-up access, 24-hour building access, interior loading, climate-controlled units, and 24-hour security surveillance. Physical occupancy is up to 97% while economic occupancy is currently at 64.98%.
As the densely populated city of Miami continues to expand, iconic neighborhoods like Little Havana are poised for continuous growth. For a savvy investor, this self-storage opportunity allows an investor to acquire an established business in the booming South Florida region.
- Property is conveniently situated within Miami, one of the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan areas with a population nearing 6.2 million.
- Opportunity to acquire an institutional grade asset with limited future development opportunity in the immediate market due to Miami’s Planning, Zoning, & Appeals Board imposed moratorium for new self-storage projects.
- An established self-storage facility in Little Havana, the world’s most famous Cuban neighborhood.
- Optimal location at the corner of NW 12th Ave and NW 5th Street.
- The 75,882 square-foot facility is equipped with 930 rentable units, including climate-controlled options.
- Property is protected by a 24-hour security system.
- Opportunity to increase revenue by leasing the retail space on the ground floor.