Take advantage of the opportunity to acquire a brand-new storage facility in the bustling Atlanta metropolitan area. Atlanta is the ninth most populous metro area in the United States; 6 million residents call “The ATL” home. Mableton, the metro’s most prominent unincorporated census-designated place (CDP), is less than half an hour from downtown Atlanta. With a population of 40,834, it is the Atlanta metro’s largest CDP.
Atlanta’s well-educated workforce and affordable costs of doing businesses continue to draw new entities to the area. Most recently, Meta (formerly Facebook) announced that it would make a $1 billion investment in its data center campus outside Atlanta.
With a steady influx of new residents, self-storage is in near-constant demand. The Mableton self-storage property offers convenient storage for the metro’s growing population with an accessible location near the intersection of Veterans Memorial Hwy SE and Buckner Rd. The 56,452 square-foot facility includes 505 rentable units, ranging from 25 to over 300 square feet. The total square footage also includes 2,800 square feet of office space which will lease for $25-$30 per square foot. Completed in 2021, the modern structure is built with convenience features like climate-controlled options and drive-up storage. For tenants’ safety and belongings, the facility is also equipped with advanced security measures like video surveillance.
In short, this sale presents a unique opportunity to secure an all-new facility specially designed for the storage needs of modern tenants in a densely populated metropolitan area.
- Brand-new facility serving the Atlanta metropolitan area; the current population is 6 million.
- The facility offers a total of 53,652 square feet of of storage space and 505 rentable units.
- Convenient location near Veterans Memorial Hwy SE and Buckner Rd, across from Dunkin.
- Climate-controlled units are available.
- Drive-up units are available.
- Protected by advanced security measures, including video surveillance.
- Facility opened in late April 2021 and is +70% leased in just over 6 months.