EXR-Managed Lehigh Acres consists of 49,880 rentable square feet on approximately 2.17 acres of land. The facility offers 512 fully climate-controlled units, ranging from 25 square feet to 300 square feet. The class A property opened in early August, 2019 and is leasing-up at a rapid pace. As of February 1st, the facility has a physical occupancy of 45 percent. To ensure a secure premise, the facility is equipped with 24-hour video surveillance and electronic keypad access. The subject property offers premium frontage along Lee Boulevard, which offers impeccable access to all the densely-populated regions of the Fort Myers Metro Area.
The site is ideally located in a rapidly-growing suburb of Lehigh Acres; a key component of the Cape Coral-Ft. Myers Metropolitan Statistical Area. The newly-constructed facility will benefit from an annual three-mile growth rate of 2.6 percent from 2019 to 2024, far surpassing the national average. EXR-Managed Lehigh Acres offers convenient access to and from Lee Boulevard, which sustains a traffic count of over 44,000 vehicles per day. The property is within close proximity to State Route 82 and Interstate 75, witnessing vehicle counts of over 26,000 and 75,000 daily. Additionally, the site is within close proximity to downtown Ft. Myers and several popular vacation destinations, including Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island. Fort Myers is the county seat and commercial center of Lee County, Florida. The city is the gateway to the Southwest Florida region and continues to serve as a major tourist destination, drawing in a consistent flow of traffic on an annual basis.
The newly-constructed, class A facility offers multiple upsides in a rapidly expanding corridor. EXR-Managed Lehigh Acres offers superior construction and premium amenities, including elevator access and a wide variety of storage options to cater to the region’s demand. The site also has an additional 20,000 gross square feet of expansion potential adjacent to the parcel. An investor can advantageously capitalize on a full lease-up phase and further benefit by raising rentals to meet the comparable average upon stabilization. The subject represents a rare opportunity to acquire a state-of-the-art asset in a high-growth suburb of Ft. Myers, Florida.
- Rapid Lease-Up Activity Since Opening in Late August 2019; the Site is Currently 45 Percent Physically Occupied After Just Five Months
- Annual Three-Mile Population Growth Rate of 2.6 Percent from 2019 to 2024, Which is Greater Than Three Times the National Average
- 20,000 Gross Square feet of Expansion Potential Adjacent to the Parcel
- Average Household Income of Over $82,000 Within Three Miles
- Capitalize on a Rapid Lease-Up Phase in a High-Growth Corrdior with a Strong Demand for Storage
- Raise Rental Rates to Meet the Comparable Average Upon Stabilization
- Prime Visibility from Lee Boulevard with a Traffic Count Exceeding 44,000 Vehicles Per Day