Eagle Point RV & Boat Storage is a recently completed RV & Boat Storage facility comprised of 124 uncovered parking spaces on approximately 3.60 acres of land. Spaces range in size from 12 x 25 to 12 x 40. Eagle Point has been leasing steadily and is currently 85% occupied. An approximately 9,000 SF unused parcel of land at the property entrance represents a potential expansion opportunity.
The property is in White City which sits approximately 9 miles north of the Medford City Center. The Medford-Grants Pass MSA, located along Interstate-5 in Southern Oregon, is the 4th largest metro in Oregon with over 308,000 residents. Within a 5-mile radius of Eagle Point RV & Boat Storage, the population is 30,098. The Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (MFR) is served by six airlines that offer direct flights from twelve major cities including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, and Denver.
Eagle Point RV & Boat Storage offers the ability to acquire a cash-flowing asset with expansion potential that is well-positioned to capitalize on the rapid expansion in the RV industry where unit sales are expected to grow 20% in 2021.
- 124-unit RV & Boat Storage Facility
- Potential expansion opportunity on approximately 9,000 SF of excess land
- High growth Medford-Grants Pass MSA, 4th largest metro area in Oregon
- Exceptional demand forecast from rapid growth in the RV industry
- Located in qualified Opportunity Zone
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a cash-flowing asset with expansion potential