The Cushman & Wakefield Self Storage Advisory Group has been retained as exclusive advisors to offer for sale the Dunwoody, GA self-storage property.
This presents a unique opportunity to acquire an established business in the densely populated Atlanta metro area. The city has a population of 49,356, up from 46,267 in the 2010 Census. Due to its proximity to Atlanta and abundance of shops, restaurants, parks, and strong schools, Dunwoody is home to many young professionals and families.
For these reasons, self-storage in Dunwoody is in constant demand. This property is located at the corner of N Shallowford Rd and Peachford Rd, directly across from the Camden Dunwoody Apartments. Built-in 2020, this nearly new facility features modern conveniences such as climate-controlled storage options and a state-of-the-art security surveillance system. With 84,911 square feet of space and 843 units, this facility is strategically designed to meet the needs of any tenants with a variety of storage options, indoor access, extra-wide aisles, and elevators.
In total, this opportunity offers considerable upside in management, operations, and revenue enhancement.
- Property is optimally located across from residential apartments.
- Built in 2020, the facility is clean, modern, and nearly brand-new.
- The property offers a total of 84,911 rentable SF and 843 rentable units.
- Physical occupancy is at 97.9% with economic occupancy at 45.47%.
- Features include climate-controlled storage options and a state-of-the-art surveillance system.
- Easy access to important vehicular arteries such as I-285 and GA-400.
- Barriers to entry due to difficult planning department and zoning ordinances.