The Self-Storage Group of Cushman & Wakefield has been selected to exclusively market the sale of the Arlington, VA Self-Storage Opportunity.
Take advantage of the opportunity to secure an established self-storage business in the densely populated, affluent Washington, D.C. metropolitan area where storage supply is low and demand is constant. Arlington County is considered to be the second-largest “principal city” of this metro. Currently ranked as the fifth highest-income county in the U.S., Arlington boasts a median family income of $120,071.
Located right next to Jennie Dean Park, this facility is easily accessible from the busy I-395— which sees up to 201,000 vehicles per day. The 49,437 square-foot structure contains 886 various-sized units. Constructed in 1986, the sturdy, well-maintained facility offers convenience features like a freight elevator and covered space for loading and unloading. For added peace of mind, the property is protected with state-of-the-art security features.
For these reasons, the Arlington self-storage opportunity allows an investor to acquire a well maintained, established facility in a prime location near our nation’s capital.
- Considerable upside in rental rates and occupancy
- Facility is located in affluent Arlington County, which has a median family income of $120,071.
- Property is situated in a high-visibility area easily accessible from I-395, which sees up to 201,000 vehicles per day.
- Well-maintained, 49,437 square-foot structure offering 886 units.
- Structure offers first-floor units, freight elevator and covered loading/unloading.
- Facility is safeguarded by modern security features