The Self-Storage Group of Cushman & Wakefield has been selected to exclusively market the sale of the Coral Springs Self-Storage Opportunity.
Take advantage of the rare opportunity to invest in a brand-new self-storage property located in highly affluent Coral Springs. Here, residents enjoy a median household income of $77,360. The fast-growing city continues to draw new residents due to its overall livability, award-winning low crime rate, family atmosphere, and proximity to Miami.
This self-storage facility is situated right off Florida 834 with easy access from the Sawgrass Expressway. This modern, brand-new facility offers over 74,528 square feet of space and 810 rentable units, available in a wide variety of sizes with climate-controlled options to meet any tenant’s needs.
As the densely populated Miami metropolitan area continues to expand, cities like Coral Springs are poised for continuous growth. For a savvy investor, the Coral Springs self-storage opportunity allows an investor to acquire a new business in one of South Florida’s wealthier regions. The Self-Storage Group of Cushman & Wakefield has been selected to exclusively market the sale of a property in Coral Springs, FL.
- An established self-storage facility in the affluent Coral Springs area with a median household income of $77,360.
- Located less than one hour north of Miami, one of the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan areas with a population nearing 6.2 million.
- Market leading unit height allowing for additional cubic rental area.
- Situated in a prime area with very high barrier to entry submarket.
- Access from Florida 834 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
- The 74,528 square-foot facility is equipped with 810 rentable units, including climate-controlled options.
The ownership group is listing two additional assets. You can find information on the additional properties here.