The Self Storage Advisory Group of Cushman & Wakefield has been selected to exclusively market for sale the Benbrook Self Storage Opportunity in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex.
The subject property represents a class A storage facility comprised of 87,295 rentable square feet on approximately 7 acres of land. The facility offers 957 climate-controlled units ranging from 16 square feet to 300 square feet. The site offers a wide variety of premium options to accommodate the thriving population in this underserved suburb of Benbrook, Texas. The building was constructed in 1997 and is currently leasing a portion of the parcel to Goodwill; this retail store just began a ten-year lease. The subject currently has excellent physical occupancies of 95 percent. To ensure secure storage, the property utilizes a 24-hour, state-of-the-art security system.
The subject property is impeccably located in a high-traffic location in Benbrook, which is a major suburban component of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. The subject offers convenient ingress and egress from Benbrook Boulevard, a heavily-traveled roadway with over 37,000 vehicles per day. The facility offers excellent accessibility and premium visibility from Ronald Reagan Memorial Highway (I-20), with a robust traffic count exceeding 107,000 vehicles daily. Road expansion and corresponding upgrades were made over the last two years to support the area’s retail growth. The site is surrounded by several national retailers, including 65,000 square feet of new retail adjacent to the facility. The site is less than five miles from Texas Christian University (TCU), a major university with over 20,000 students. The site also benefits from an affluent three-mile household income exceeding $105,000, far surpassing the national average. Furthermore, there are over 52,000 individuals within three miles of the property.
The opportunity allows an investor the ability to acquire a stabilized storage asset with multiple upsides in a thriving residential district of Ft. Worth, Texas. A buyer can maximize profits by continuing to boost economic occupancies as the main storage provider in within the immediate vicinity. There is additional upside through bolstering the current tenant insurance program and implementing a truck rental program for additional revenue. The facility’s premium amenities and limited competition paired with a bustling location in an affluent district comprises a turn-key investment positioned for consistent success and ample growth in the current and future market.
- Premium Opportunity to Acquire a Stabilized Storage Asset in an Affluent District of Ft. Worth, Texas
- City Building Moratorium on New Self-Storage Construction in Benbrook
- Advantageously Encompassed by Thousands of New Homes and Apartments Under Development, in Addition to Voluminous Retail Activity
- Capitalize on an Underserved Trade Area; there is Only One Competitor Within a Mile of the Site
- Excellent Physical Occupancy of 95 Percent
- The Facility is Currently Leasing a Portion of the Parcel to Goodwill for Additional Revenue; The Retailer Just Began a Ten-Year Lease
- Affluent Three-Mile Household Income Exceeding $105,000 Annually
- Over 52,000 Individuals Within Three Miles of the Subject Property
- Impeccable Visibility and Access to Interstate 20; Witnessing a Robust Traffic Count of Over 107,000 Vehicles Daily
- The Site’s High-Traffic Location Paired with Premium Amenities and Limited Competition Ensures Success in the Current and Future Market