The Cushman & Wakefield Self Storage Advisory Group has been retained to offer for sale a Class A, institutional quality self storage investment in Alexandria, Virginia.
This best in-class asset offers a premium location, unique architectural designs with locations in core, high growth Mid-Atlantic market. The asset is in the rapidly growing Virginia suburban market and offers an investor the unique opportunity to profit and gain immediate scale in the rapidly expanding Southeast region of the United States.
The property’s aggressive lease up has revealed the unmet storage demand in this prime market, allowing a future investor to significantly increase value as this asset stabilizes in positive growth population zones.
Located in the suburbs of the Nation’s Capital, the Alexandria property is a Class A asset that outshines the local competitors with ease of access off Interstate 395. The area boasts exceptionally affluent demographics with the Median Household Income topping $110,000 in a one-mile radius.
- Physical Occupancy 94.7% / 94.2%
- Premiere Class A institutional asset in high-income, high-growth market
- Tremendously high barriers to entry for the Alexandria market
- High-end trade area, average HHI exceeds $115,000
- Highly visible, easily accessible location on major traffic corridors